Learn about the ranking of the Turkish passport for the year 2022
Many Arab and foreign nationalities want to settle in Turkey, in addition to their desire to enter the world of real estate investment and buy real estate in Turkey from apartments located in residential complexes and luxury villas all over Turkey, and buying apartments in Turkey is a profitable investment opportunity that provides them with a comfortable life and great family stability.
The Turkish passport also has many advantages, because Turkey is one of the countries that grab the headlines at the present time by providing profitable investment opportunities in exchange for Turkish citizenship.
Ranking and strength of Turkish passport 2022
The Japanese passport tops the list of the world's most powerful passports for 2022, according to the report by London-based global citizenship consultancy Henley & Partners, which relies on data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
The Henley Pasaport Index ranks the passports of 199 countries, according to the number of destinations their holders can access without a prior visa, and is updated throughout the year when visa policy changes take effect.
The Turkish passport ranked 50th among the list of the most powerful passports in the world, and its holder can enter 110 countries without a visa.
Advantages of the Turkish passport
- Quick purchase: The process of obtaining citizenship takes place within a maximum of 2-3 months.
- Family members: The wife and children under the age of 18 are entitled to a Turkish passport.
- Express Residence Permit: The residence permit is granted immediately after your investment.
- US E2 Visa: It provides the opportunity to easily apply for the US E2 visa and live in America.
- Possibility to travel to 148 countries without a visa
- You do not need to submit a financial wealth statement.
- There is no interview: You do not need a passport interview and no specific Turkish language level is required.
- The possibility of requesting Schengen visas and other countries easily.
- Unlimited Passport: A Turkish passport is valid for life after obtaining it.
- Dual citizenship: Turkey allows dual citizenship. Applicants can maintain their current citizenship and can also obtain a Turkish passport.
- Medical Benefits: Free lifetime medical support for the whole family.
- Free Education: Primary and secondary education is free in public schools under the Turkish constitution.
Why Turkey Naturalizes Foreigners?
Turkish writer and researcher Jahid Tuz spoke about the Turkish strategy on the issue of naturalization by saying: "The world has recently been exposed to many crises and many developments, especially in the Middle East, which have led to waves of migration and displacement."
He added to Anadolu Agency: "Turkey is one of the countries that hosts the most arrivals from crisis areas, and has worked to integrate them into social and economic life."
Toz denied that this policy is "directed to the people of a particular country, but rather includes all countries, and Turkey seeks to become one of the top 10 economic countries in the world in 2023."
He added that "this requires great economic power, and a large income, from which citizenship can be granted through investment, with the aim of strengthening the economy."
He explained that "the Arabs are the most beneficiaries of naturalization as a result of the lack of stability in their countries, and they need a secure position for their capital, so they can be placed in Turkey."
If you are interested in obtaining Turkish citizenship, we recommend that you at FCC Real Estate Group, go towards real estate investment, as this field provides you with high and guaranteed profit returns, and is a safe investment. On the other hand, you can obtain citizenship within a maximum period of three months, through the previous experiences of our valued customers.
What are the new amendments to the Turkish Citizenship Law 2022?
The latest news of the Turkish economy
Turkey tops the G20 in economic growth
Istanbul house prices increased 95%
The flow of investments from Europe to Turkey
Turkish Economy| Istanbul apartments| Turkey apartments | Notary in Turkey | Turkish citizenship | After-sales real estate services | Pre-sales real estate